Here's how it's done in case you're wondering...
- freezer paper (the plastic on the paper is needed to stick to the fabric so parchement paper will not work)
- fabric paint
- fabric (I used toddler t-shirts)
- exacto knife
- cutting board
- sponge, paint sponge, or paint brush (I used a sponge and cut it to the size I needed)
- stencil (I printed out an image on normal paper then traced the image onto the freezer paper)
- Place your already cut out stencil onto your fabric, shiny side down. Now iron your stencil in place. You're doing this so your stencil stays in place when you paint it and you won't get any bleeding of colours. Once you think you're done make sure the sides of your stencil are well in place.
- Place a piece of freezer paper inside your shirt or under your fabric.
- Now using your sponge or brush, paint your stencil. Be sure to get the sides really well. Add another coat in a couple minutes if you think you need it.
- Let your paint dry completely then peel off the freezer paper.
- Voila! You're done!!
I'm taking part in: